Santitas® Tortilla Chip Breakfast Chilaquiles
- 1 jar (15.5 oz) TOSTITOS® Chunky Habanero Salsa HOT
- ½ bag (11 oz) SANTITAS® Yellow Corn Tortilla Triangles
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheese
How to make it:
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Heat TOSTITOS® salsa in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat.
- Add SANTITAS® Yellow Corn Tortilla Triangles. Stir to coat chips in salsa, breaking chips as necessary. Remove from heat.
- Make 4 wells in coated chips. Carefully break 1 egg into each well. Season eggs with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Transfer skillet to hot oven. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until yolks just begin to set, or to preferred level of doneness.
- Top with shredded cheese before serving.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.