Salsa Verde Nachos
- 1 bag TOSTITOS® SABRITAS® Salsa Verde
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¾ cup frozen roasted corn
- 1 TOSTITOS® smooth and cheesy dip
- 1 cup TOSTITOS® Chunky Salsa (Medium)
- ¼ cup Queso Fresco, crumbled
- 2 tsp cilantro, chopped
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place chips on a baking sheet for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Melt butter over Medium Heat in a heavy-bottomed pan. Add frozen roasted corn and cook until corn chars.
- Heat TOSTITOS® smooth and cheesy dip according to package.
- Remove chips from oven and place on a serving dish. Top with TOSTITOS® Smooth and Cheesy Dip, TOSTITOS® Chunky Salsa (Medium), corn, queso fresco, and cilantro.
- Set out nachos and watch your get together get going!
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.