RUFFLES® Sloppy Joe Dip
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ chopped green bell pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- ¾ cup ketchup
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream to taste
- 1 bag RUFFLES® Cheddar & Sour Cream Chips
How to make it:
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add in the onion and green pepper until softened.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and allow to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Top with cheddar cheese and sour cream.
- Serve immediately with RUFFLES®.
- Invite over your best bros and let the dippin’ begin!
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.