RUFFLES® Buffalo Ranch Dip & Potato Chips
- 1 bag (9 oz) RUFFLES® Original Potato Chips
- 8 ounces brick-style plain cream cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded aged Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese for 2 to 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Beat in ranch dressing and Buffalo wing sauce until smooth. Stir in Cheddar, chicken, and half of the blue cheese.
- Spoon into greased shallow 4-cup (1 quart) baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining blue cheese.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with RUFFLES® Original Potato Chips for dipping.
Tip: Substitute crumbled feta or goat cheese for blue cheese if desired.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.