ROLD GOLD® Pretzel Christmas Trees
These adorable no-bake treats are perfect for gift-giving and cookie exchanges during the holidays.
- 24 ROLD GOLD® Pretzel Sticks
- 5 ounces green candy melts
- Assorted sprinkles, dragées and candy stars, for decorating
How to make it:
- Arrange ROLD GOLD® Pretzel Sticks on parchment paper-lined baking sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Place candy melts in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM power, stirring every 30 seconds, for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and melted.
- Transfer melted candy melts to piping bag fitted with small round tip. Pipe over each pretzel stick to form shape of a Christmas tree. Immediately garnish with assorted sprinkles and dragées; top with candy star.
- Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes or until candy melts set and harden.
- Store in airtight container in cool dry area for up to 10 days.
Tip: Use Pretzel Christmas Trees as toppers for mini chocolate cupcakes baked in decorative holiday liners and frosted with cream cheese frosting.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.