- 1⁄2 cup TOSTITOS® Chunky Habanero Salsa (Hot)
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 minced small fresh habanero or jalapeño pepper (Optional)
- 2 (8 oz.) blocks extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 bell pepper
- 4 extra large black olives
- 1 bag TOSTITOS® Bite Size
- 4 rubber bands
How to make it:
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until creamy and smooth. Add in TOSTITOS® Chunky Habanero Salsa (Hot), cilantro and habanero (or jalapeño) pepper and mix until blended. Add 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese and mix until combined.
- Pour cheese mixture onto parchment paper, wet hands and shape into a ball.
- Press remaining 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese around ball and wrap tightly with plastic wrap. Stretch rubber bands evenly around ball, forming pumpkin shape. Chill for at least 3 hours and up to 2 days.
- When ready to serve, remove entire stem of a bell pepper and cut olives to create two eyes, a nose and a mouth.
- Carefully remove rubber bands and plastic wrap. Transfer to a serving plate and press down lightly to flatten. Press a chopstick or wooden skewer into indentation to accentuate the pumpkin shape, if desired.
- Add olives to one side to create a face, and top with the bell pepper stem before serving with TOSTITOS® Bite Size Tortilla Chips.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.