Premium Cable TV Show Dragon Dip
- 1 jar (15 ounce) TOSTITOS® Creamy Spinach Dip
- 1 bag TOSTITOS® HINT OF LIME
- 12 ounce roasted red peppers, strained and dried between paper towels
- 2 (14 ounce) cans of chickpeas, strained and rinsed
- 8 ounce grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 pounds bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ onion, sliced thinly
- 3 bell peppers (one red, one orange, one yellow)
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the spinach dip, roasted red peppers, chickpeas and cheese in a food processor and blend until smooth. If mixture is solid enough to form, move on to the next step. If not, add a few breadcrumbs, pulse, and repeat until the mixture will hold its shape.
- Lay bacon on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes until bacon is almost blackened. Remove from oven, cool, and crumble into flakes.
- Form the chickpea mixture into a dragon shape by starting with a mound for the body in the center of a plate, and then forming a winding tail on one end and a thick head on the other end. Using a clean paper towel, wipe the plate around the dragon to define the edges.
- Push bacon into the sides of the dragon to form scales, continuing until the dragon is covered. Wipe around the dragon again to remove excess bacon and define edges.
- Add TOSTITOS chips to form spikes and wings. TOSTITOS Tip: Break chips to give the spikes different proportions.
- Use bell pepper and onion to form face, feet, horns and flames.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.