- 1 bag Stacy's® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips
- 1/2 chopped jalapeño (add more for increased heat)
- 1/4 cup red onion, 1/4" diced
- 1 clove chopped fresh garlic
- 1/4 pinch salt to taste
- 3/4 cup roma tomatoes, 1/4" diced
- 1/2 cups pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 avocado, 1/4" diced
- Juice of 1 lime
How to make it:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the lime juice, jalapeño, onion, garlic and salt and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Fold in the tomatoes, pomegranate seeds and cilantro, and then gently fold in the avocado.
- Serve with Stacy's® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.