Pepperoni Cheese Ball
- 1 bag TOSTITOS® Original Restaurant Style
- ¾ cup TOSTITOS® Chunky Salsa (Medium)
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup crumbled bacon
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 12 ounces extra sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (5 ounce) package mini pepperoni
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese
How to make it:
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until creamy and smooth. Using a spatula, fold in salsa, bacon, green onions and parsley. Mix until blended, and then add shredded cheddar cheese.
- Pour cheese mixture onto parchment paper. With wet hands, shape into an 8-inch football.
- Starting at the bottom edge of the football, press mini pepperonis into cheese, slightly overlapping. Continue until football is completely covered.
- Place football on serving platter and slice mozzarella to create “laces,” then serve with TOSTITOS® Original Restaurant Style.
- Football can be refrigerated for up to one day before serving.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.