- 24 TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!®
- 1⁄4 cup Dark corn syrup
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 tsp ground cinnamon (scant)
- Toasted pecans, to garnish
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Divide chopped pecans evenly to fill the chips about 3⁄4 full. Set aside.
- Whisk corn syrup, butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla together in a liquid measuring cup. Pour mixture over pecans, almost entirely filling the TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!®.
- Bake at 350 degrees until edges are golden and filling is set (approximately 12 to 14 minutes).
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Stir together whipped topping and cinnamon. Serve pies at room temperature with whipped topping. Garnish with toasted pecans if desired.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.