- 1 bag TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!®
- 14 oz. can condensed milk
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup lime juice concentrate or frozen limeade, thawed
- ½ cup Graham Cracker crumbs
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 2 tbsp lime zest
- 2 limes, cut into tiny wedges
- Yellow and green food coloring
How to make it:
- Prep the TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® Place 36 TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® in an assembly line.
- In a large bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, condensed milk and limeade.
- Set your hand mixer on low or medium and mix it up until all the lumps are gone.
- Use 6 drops of yellow food coloring and 2 drops of green to achieve just the right shade of green.
- Add 1 tsp of graham cracker crumbs to the bottom of each TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!®.
- Top the grahams with 1 Tbsp of lime filling.
- Finish with a dollop of Whipped Cream.
- Garnish with lime zest or even better, tiny lime wedges.
- Serve these at your next party to all your favorite non-ghost friends.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.