Paloma Picante Cocktail
- 3 oz. grapefruit bubly™
- 1 oz. tequila
- 1⁄2 oz. triple sec
- 1 oz. lime juice jalapeno puree
- salted rim
How to make it:
- Salt rim of rocks glass and fill with ice.
- Mix jalapeno puree with lime juice.
- Add ice, tequila, and triple sec.
- Shake until the mixing tin becomes frosted on the outside.
- Strain into a salted rocks glass filled with ice.
- Top with grapefruit bubly™.
- Stir and garnish.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.