Oatmeal, Raisin & Date Overnight Oats
- 1 cup Quick Quaker® Oats
- 1 ½ cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey, plus extra to drizzle
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch fine sea salt, optional
- ½ cup chopped dates, divided (¼ cup plus topping)
- ¼ cup raisins
How to make it:
- In a Mason jar or bowl, add Quaker® Oats, Greek yogurt, honey, cinnamon and sea salt. Stir to combine.
- Stir in raisins and ¼ cup dates. Top with remaining dates and drizzle with honey.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Thin with unsweetened almond milk if desired.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.