No Bun Sloppy Joes
Make sloppy joes fun again with this quick and easy recipe for RUFFLES No Bun Sloppy Joes. Instead of a sandwich, create a sloppy joe dip for RUFFLES® sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Chips. The flavor of the chips goes perfectly with sloppy joes, making this a dip that your friends will love. Serve it as an appetizer during a cookout, or as a special treat while you watch your favorite game with your buddies. Your friends are sure to love this tasty, easy dish so much that you'll have to make seconds before you know it.
- 1 bag RUFFLES® sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Chips
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/4 chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup of ketchup
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Sour cream (to taste)
How to make it:
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef over medium heat.
- Add green pepper and onion. Cook until soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Stir to mix, then allow to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Top with sour cream and cheddar cheese.
- Serve dip with RUFFLES® sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Chips on the side.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.