No-Bake Fudgy-Chew Cookies
No-bake fudgy-chew cookies are the perfect bite when you're in the mood for something a little bit sweet and a little bit salty, thanks to chocolate, peanut butter and tangy LAY'S® Wavy Original Potato Chips. These delightful cookies are super easy to make; just pour, microwave, crush, stir and drop
- 6 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups peanut butter chips
- 1 bag LAY'S® Wavy Original Potato Chips
- 3 3/4 cups dry-roasted, lightly salted peanuts
How to make it:
- Pour the chocolate chips and peanut butter chips into a large, microwavable bowl. Microwave for one minute, then pull out to stir. Continue to microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each 30 seconds, until the chips are melted into a smooth mixture.
- Crush the potato chips. Stir them into the chocolate mixture.
- Add the peanuts to the chocolate mixture. Stir until all ingredients are well-blended.
- Drop the mixture by tablespoons onto waxed paper. Let them set about 15 minutes, or until the chocolate is set. Store in the refrigerator or at room temperature, or freeze for later enjoyment
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.