Mini Apple Pies
- 1 bag Stacy’s® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 5 cups thinly sliced peeled Gala apples (3 large)
- 2 tbsp butter
- Whipped cream (for garnish)
How to make it:
- Make the basic apple pie filling on the stove top by simmering the first six ingredients together apples until the apples are tender.
- Cool slightly.
- Place the filling into glass jars.
- Top with whipped cream and serve with Stacy’s® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips .
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.