Mexican Chocolate Life® Smore’s Bars
4 tablespoons butter, cubed
6 cups marshmallows, divided
8 cups Life® cereal, divided
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
1/3 cup heavy cream
1 oz grated Mexican chocolate
How to make it:
- In a large heat safe bowl, combine the butter and 5 cups of marshmallow. Microwave for 1 ½ minutes until completely melted, then give it a stir to thoroughly incorporate the butter.
- Stir in 7 cups of the Life® cereal, then the cinnamon. Pour this mixture into a greased 9x13 inch cake pan and use a spatula to evenly distribute the cereal mixture.
- In a medium heat safe bowl, combine the heavy cream and milk chocolate chips, and microwave for 1 minute to melt, stopping to stir after 30 seconds.
- At the one minute mark, stir until all the chocolate has melted and evenly combined with the heavy cream.
- Drizzle the milk chocolate ganache evenly over the cereal, then finish by sprinkling the Mexican chocolate and remaining 1 cup of Life® cereal and 1 cup of marshmallows over the top.
- Let cool completely then slice into 24 bars and serve.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.