Maple Apple Oatmeal
- 1 cup Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 3 cups apple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh or dried apple
- 1/4 cup Aunt Jemima® Syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
How to make it:
- In medium saucepan, bring juice, cinnamon and salt, if desired, to a boil; stir in oats, apple and syrup.
- Return to a boil; reduce heat to medium. Cook 1 minute for quick oats or 5 minutes for large flake oats or until most of juice is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in nuts, if desired.
- Let stand until desired consistency.
Microwave Directions: In 3‑quart microwaveable bowl, combine all ingredients except nuts. Microwave on HIGH 6 to 7 minutes for quick oats and 9 to 10 minutes for large oats or until most of juice is absorbed. Stir in nuts, if desired. Let stand until of desired consistency.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.