Mac and CHEETOS®
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 6 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 oz. shredded jack cheese
- 2 cups cooked macaroni noodles
- 2 oz. crushed CHEETOS® FLAMIN' HOT® Corn Snacks
- Salt and Pepper
How to make it:
- In a large saute pan heat butter. Add garlic and saute over medium heat for 30 seconds.
- Add heavy cream and heat until scalding.
- Whisk cheese into cream until sauce is smooth.
- Add cooked pasta and cook for additional 5 minutes or until noodles are hot.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place mac and cheese in a bowl and garnish with CHEETOS® FLAMIN' HOT® Corn Snacks.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.