Life® Frozen Yogurt Pie
2 to 4 hrs
- 3 cups Quaker® Life® Chocolate Flavored Cereal
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cups (1 quart) vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt
How to make it:
- Finely crush cereal, either by hand or in a food processor or blender.
- Place melted butter in a large bowl. Add crumbs; stir until well coated.
- Press firmly into bottom and halfway up sides of 9-inch pie plate or pan.
- Top pie with crushed peppermint candy or holiday sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until the crust is set (firm).
- Spread softened frozen yogurt evenly over crust.
- Freeze until firm. Let stand about 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 280 calories, 14g fat, 8g sat fat, 40mg chol, 120mg sodium, 34g total carb, 1g fiber, 0g soluble fiber, 20g sugar, 5g protein, 15% DV calcium, 0% DV vitamin D, 0% DV vitamin C, 8% DV vitamin A, 6% DV potassium, 25% DV iron, 0% DV thiamin, 0% DV magnesium, 14g added sugar
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.