Lay’s® Valentine’s Day Cookies Recipe
These cupid-approved cookies are filled with chocolate chips + a topping of crushed Lay’s® Potato Chips.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 & 1/2 cups unbleached, all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup crushed Lay’s® Potato Chips, plus more for the tops
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoon red and pink sprinkles, plus more for the tops
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350. Line cookies sheets with parchment.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until smooth and creamy. Beat in the egg yolk and vanilla; scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- With the mixer on low, gradually add the flour.
- Fold in the potato chips, chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Use a 2 tbsp cookie scoop to scoop the dough onto the prepared sheets. Press more sprinkles and crushed potato chips into the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 15 minutes or so until the edges are browned.
- Let the cookies set on the cookie sheets for a minute or two, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.