Lay’s® Loaded Taco Skillet Nachos
Give Lay’s® Classic Potato Chips the gourmet nacho treatment to create a tasty new appetizer.
- 1 Bag LAY’S® Classic Potato Chips
- 1 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 (12 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- Pickled Jalapenos
- Easy Pickled Onions
- Pico de Gallo
- Sour Cream
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Brown ground beef until fully cooked. Add taco seasoning and water and cook until water and thickens to a sauce.
- In a large cast iron skillet (or other baking dish) layer potato chips, taco beef, half of the cheddar cheese, pickled onions, pickled jalapenos, and other half of cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, until cheese if bubbly and fully melted.
- Serve with sour cream, pico de gallo, and guacamole.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.