- 1 bag Lay’s® Flamin’ Hot® Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
- 1 lb. thinly sliced chicken breast
- 2 eggs + 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. sriracha sauce
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- Burger buns + Toppings
How to make it:
- Pre-heat oven to 375 °F.
- Finely crush the Lay’s® Flamin’ Hot® Kettle Cooked chips and pour into a shallow tray or plate.
- In a bowl, make egg-wash by whisking together the eggs and water.
- Make seasoned flour by mixing the flour, cornstarch, and all spices and seasonings. Place into a shallow tray or plate.
- Bread the thinly sliced chicken breasts by lightly tossing in the seasoned flour. Shake off the excess, then dip into the egg-wash. Allow excess to drip before finally coating the chicken with the crushed Lay’s®. Gently press the chip pieces so that they adhere to the entire surface.
- Transfer the crusted chicken onto a sheet tray lined with foil.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes (flipping halfway through), or until the chicken is cooked and the coating is crunchy, but the chips are not burnt.
- Meanwhile, make the spicy mayo by whisking together the mayo, lemon juice, sriracha, and cayenne pepper.
- Remove the cooked Lay’s® Flamin’ Hot® Crusted Chicken from the oven. Stack on top of a toasted bun, along with the spicy mayo, and your favorite toppings. Serve and enjoy!
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.