Lay’s® Classic Chicken Tenders
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp of almond milk
- 1 lb of chicken tenders
- 1 bag of Lay’s® Classic
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine flour with salt and pepper
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg and the milk
- In a separate bowl, crush up the Lay’s Classic
- Pat the chicken tenders dry with a paper towel
- Coat chicken tenders with dry mix, dip in egg mix, then coat with Lay’s®.
- Place on a baking sheet and place in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken tendies from over, flip and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with dipping sauces and enjoy!
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.