How to make it:
- Preheat oven at 350 °F.
- Beat together room temperature butter and both kinds of sugar, on high speed, until light and fluffy (2-3 minutes).
- Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time, and beat on medium speed until just combined.
- Combine all dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, and salt) and add to the mixer. Mix on low speed until just combined.
- Stir in approximately half of the crushed Lay’s® potato chips (reserve the rest for coating) and the chocolate chips. Fold to incorporate.
- Refrigerate until dough is chilled.
- Scoop dough into approximately 3 Tbsp. balls. Press down lightly to flatten slightly, and roll/coat in the remaining crushed Lay’s®.
- Place cookies 2 in. apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 12-14 minutes, or until edges are set and lightly golden.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet before serving and enjoying!
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.