How to make it:
- Stir together bean dip, 1/3 cup salsa and pickled jalapeños.
- Microwave 2 minutes or until beans are warm, stirring halfway through.
- Spread bean mixture onto a medium oval platter.
- Add a layer of sour cream to the center of the bean mixture, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the sour cream, again leaving a 1-inch border.
- Use the remaining salsa to cover the layer of cheese.
- Top with green onions.
- Cut the mozzarella slice into 2 long strips and 5 small strips. Place the 5 small strips over the two long strips to make the football lace pattern in the middle of the dip.
- Serve with TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!®
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.