Whether it’s a quiet evening at home or you find yourself with a full house, embrace bitter weather with this cozy cocktail. TROPICANA® Lemonade, honey syrup, and cinnamon combined with the bourbon to make a lemony nectar that will warm you right up.
- 2 ounces TROPICANA® Lemonade
- ½ ounce honey syrup*
- 1 ½ ounces bourbon
- Hot water
- Freshly dusted cinnamon and a cinnamon stick for garnish
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup water
How to make it:
- Combine TROPICANA® Lemonade, honey syrup, and bourbon in an Irish coﬀee glass rimmed with cinnamon and sugar.
- Top with hot water.
- Garnish with freshly dusted cinnamon and a cinnamon stick.
- Combine the honey and water in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until the honey has dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Transfer to a clean glass jar.
- Cover and refrigerate.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.