- 1 bag Stacy’s® Multigrain Pita Chips
- 1 wedge of your favorite brie
- 3-4 tbsp honey (depending in your preference)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
How to make it:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Add the cinnamon to the honey and stir to combine.
- Place the wedge of Brie into a baking dish and drizzle it with honey/cinnamon mixture and the sliced almonds.
- Place the dish into the oven and bake 6-8 minutes or until the Brie is slightly melting and the almonds are browning.
- Once it’s baked to your liking, remove and serve with Stacy’s® Multigrain Pita Chips.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.