Hint of Jalapeño Caprese Crostini
- 24 Tostitos® Hint of Jalapeño Flavoured Tortilla Chips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp prepared balsamic glaze
- 1 cup pearl bocconcini
- 1/4 cup finely sliced fresh basil
How to make it:
- Heat oil in large heavy-bottom skillet set over medium-high heat; sauté tomatoes, salt and pepper for about 8 minutes or until skins start to blister.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Cook for about 2 minutes or until tomatoes are well coated and juices thickened.
- Arrange tortilla chips on baking sheet.
- Top with tomatoes and pearl bocconcini; broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with basil; serve immediately.
Tips•Substitute Brie or crumbled goat cheese for bocconcini if desired.
•Alternatively, use regular-size bocconcini or mini bocconcini; cut into smaller pieces.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.