Hashbrown Waffle Breakfast Stack
- 1/2 cup Tostitos® Medium Salsa
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled (about 1 lb)
- 4 Eggs (prepared to your liking)
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 can cooking spray
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
How to make it:
- Grate potatoes and squeeze out any liquid.
- In a bowl, toss potato with egg, flour, salt and pepper.
- Preheat waffle iron to medium‑high.
- Grease with cooking spray.
- Divide potato mixture into quarters.
- Place in waffle iron for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Top each waffle with 2 tbsp Tostitos® Salsa and a fried egg.
- Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.