Halloween Pumpkin Cheeseball Recipe
This cheesy Halloween treat is coated in Doritos® Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips crumbs for an extra kick of flavor.
- 2 8oz blocks of cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons chili seasoning
- ¼ cup of diced green pepper
- ¼ cup of chopped chives
- 1 cup finely grated hard cheese like Asiago
- 1 cup crushed Doritos® Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips
- 1 green pepper stem
How to make it:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine and mix cream cheese, seasoning, green pepper, chives, and grated cheese.
- With clean hands, shape the mixture into a ball or pumpkin shape and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Place the cheeseball in the fridge until firm (about 2 hours).
- Crush Doritos® in a plastic bag.
- Roll the cheeseball in the crushed chips and top with the bell pepper stem.
- Serve with Tostitos®, veggies, etc.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.