Gluten-Free Broccoli and Tofu Crispy Stir-Fry
Gluten-free cooking can present a challenge, but not with this easy broccoli and tofu crispy stir-fry recipe. The addition of LAY’S® Lightly Salted Potato Chips provides the crunch you're looking for with less sodium. Fix this delicious meal for a light lunch for your family, or pair it with some hearty brown rice for a filling dinner that is sure to satisfy everyone, even meat lovers. It also makes a great meal for a dinner party with your friends, which pairs perfectly with an ice cold PEPSI.
For the Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice
- 2 tablespoons of low-sodium soy sauce
For the tofu:
- 1 block(15 oz.) of extra firm tofu
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cups LAY’S® Lightly Salted Potato Chips, crushed
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
For the broccoli:
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 minced garlic cloves
How to make it:
- Slice tofu into 1.5 inch cubes. Line on top of paper towel or dish towel lined pan with more towels on top. Let sit 15 minutes.
- Make a line of three bowls: cornstarch in the first, whisked egg in the second, and crushed potato chips and black pepper in third.
- Coat tofu in cornstarch, egg and chips. Set aside. Coat all tofu.
- Heat canola oil in wok or large skillet on medium heat.
- Add tofu and cook 4 minutes, stirring frequently until crisp. Set aside.
- Add garlic and broccoli to pan.
- Cook 1 minute, add water and cook 4 minutes, stirring frequently until broccoli is slightly cooked.
- Add tofu.
- Mix orange juice and soy sauce. Add to pan. Cook 1 minute. Serve with brown rice and PEPSI® .
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.