- 1 bag Stacy’s® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
- 1 cup mango, peeled & chopped (approx. 2 champagne mangos)
- 1 cup (8oz.) strawberries, chopped
- 2 kiwis, peeled & chopped
- 1 cup apple, chopped, Granny Smith recommended
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 2 tbsp honey
How to make it:
- Chop fruit into uniform 1/4” to 1/2” cubes.
- Add lime zest and juice; toss to evenly coat fruit (this adds flavor and prevents browning)
- Add honey and toss.
- Chill for 1-2 hours before eating
- Serve with Stacy’s® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.