FRITOS® Taco Salad
- 2 cups FRITOS® Original Corn Chips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1-pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 8 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1 can (19 ounces) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted black olives
- 1/2 cup Catalina dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
How to make it:
- Heat oil in a large skillet set over medium-high heat; cook ground beef and taco seasoning for 5 to 8 minutes or until browned. Stir in 1/4 cup water; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until meat is cooked through and most of the liquid evaporates.
- Divide lettuce evenly among 4 plates. Top evenly with beef mixture, beans, cheese, olives, and FRITOS® Original Corn Chips.
- Drizzle with Catalina dressing and sour cream. Garnish with green onions.
Tip: Substitute ground chicken or turkey for ground beef.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.