Fritos® Enchilada Skillet Bake
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 (10-ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (7-ounce) can roasted green chiles
- 1 cup sour cream, divided
- 1 (9.25-ounce) bag Fritos® Original Corn Chips
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro, roughly chopped
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Heat a 12-inch cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add the oil and stir in the onion, sautéing until soft, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the cumin and cook for an additional minute. Stir in the chicken, enchilada sauce and chilis. Allow to simmer until thick, about 5 minutes.
- Fold in 1/2 cup of sour cream, 1 cup of cheddar cheese and 1 ½ cups of Fritos® Original Corn Chips and stir until melted. Top with a layer of the remaining Fritos® and a layer of cheese. Bake for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with remaining sour cream, pico de gallo, scallions and cilantro.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.