- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2-4 eggs
- 10-ounce can red chile sauce
- 1 (9.25 ounce) bag Fritos® Scoops!® Corn Chips
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese 1⁄2 avocado, sliced
- 4 ounces queso fresco, crumbled
- 1⁄2 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 2-3 radishes, thinly sliced
How to make it:
- Pour the red chile sauce into a 10-inch cast iron skillet. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, until reduced slightly. Stir in Fritos® Scoops!® and pepper jack cheese. Cook until the cheese is melted.
- While the cheese is melting, heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and crack the eggs into the pan. Cook until whites are set and yolk is still runny.
- Add the eggs to the skillet with the chips and cheese. Remove pan from heat and top with queso fresco, avocado, radishes and cilantro.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.