Fritos® Slow Cooker Corn Dip Recipe
- 15 oz. can whole kernel corn, drained well
- 8 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 1 4.5 oz. can green chilies
- 1/4 cup chopped jalapeños
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese (plus more for garnish)
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- 1 bag Fritos® Scoops!® for serving
How to make it:
- Layer the ingredients in the slow cooker in this order: corn, cubed cream cheese, green chilies, jalapenos, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper jack cheese. Do not stir.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 hour.
- Stir well until all ingredients are combined and then transfer over to an oven safe dish. Top with about ½ cup of extra shredded pepper jack cheese and heat in the oven at 350 degrees for a few minutes until the cheese melts. Top with additional jalapeno slices and chopped cilantro if desired.
- Serve hot with Fritos® Scoops!®.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.