Frito-Lay Walking Tacos Recipe
- 1lb. Lean Ground Beef
- Fritos® Corn Chips (6) and Doritos® Nacho Cheese (6) individual serving bags
- ½ Package of Taco Seasoning
- 8oz Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 8oz Sour Cream
Topping Options: (you do not have to include all of these)
- Shredded Lettuce
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Diced Onions
How to make it:
- Cook ground beef in a skillet over medium heat, breaking it up with a masher or base of a wooden spoon and stir in taco seasoning until brown.
- Fill chip bags for walking tacos with ground beef, shredded cheese, sour cream and any other toppings you’d like
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.