Fresh Start Muffins
- 1-1/2 cups all‑purpose flour
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Quaker® Oats or Instant Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup low‑fat (1%) milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 12 teaspoons cinnamon‑sugar, divided
How to make it:
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Line 12 medium muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- In large bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar and baking powder; mix well. In small bowl, combine milk, oil, egg and vanilla; blend well. Add to dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. (Do not over mix.) Gently stir in blueberries and strawberries.
- Fill muffin cups three quarters full. Sprinkle batter in each muffin cup with 1 teaspoon cinnamon‑sugar.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool muffins in pan on wire rack 5 minutes; remove from pan. Serve warm.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.