Fourth Down Nachos
- 1 Bag TOSTITOS® Cantina Traditional
- ⅓ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ cup shredded Provolone cheese
- ⅓ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup cold cream cheese, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
How to make it:
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Arrange ½ bag of TOSTITOS® Cantina Traditional in layers on pizza pan with mozzarella, provolone, cheddar cheese and cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with sundried tomatoes and jalapeños.
- Broil for 2 to 3 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with jalapeños, green onion and cilantro.
- Serve with salsa to a room full of high fives and aye yi yis.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.