Flamin' Hot® Mac n Cheese Balls
Turn up the heat with these cheesy balls rolled in Cheetos® Crunchy Flamin’ Hot® crumbs.
- 2 cups vegetable oil, or more, as needed
- 3 cups well–chilled macaroni and cheese, homemade or store-bought
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 1/2 cups Panko
- 4 oz. Cheetos® Crunchy Flamin’ Hot®, finely crushed
How to make it:
- Preparation: Clip a deep fryer thermometer to a large heavy bottom pan filled with oil over medium high heat. Line a baking sheet with paper towels; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the crushed Cheetos® Flamin’ Hot® Crunchy and Panko crumbs. In a small bowl beat together eggs and milk until just combined.
- Scoop out about 2 heaping tablespoons of mac and cheese and roll it into a 2-inch ball. Place formed ball on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining mac and cheese
- Working one at a time, dip mac and cheese balls in the egg mixture, then dredge it through the Cheetos® Flamin’ Hot® Crunchy and Panko mixture, pressing to coat.
- Working in batches as needed, slowly lower the balls into the hot oil and deep-fry until the Panko crumbs are visibly golden and the coating is crispy, about 1 minute. Transfer to a paper-lined baking sheet.
- Serve immediately
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.