Favorite Oatmeal Pancakes
- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1-1/4 cups fat-free milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (do not thaw)
- 1 medium-size ripe banana, mashed, and 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup finely chopped apple, 1/4 cup chopped nuts and 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
How to make it:
- In large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt; mix well. In medium bowl, combine milk, egg and oil; blend well. Add to dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. (Do not over mix.) Add one of the stir‑in options, if desired; mix gently.
- Heat skillet over medium‑high heat (or preheat electric skillet or griddle to 375°F).
- Lightly grease skillet. For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter into hot skillet.
- Turn when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Turn only once.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.