When your family clamors for pizza, serve them up this quick and easy snack filled with cheesy flavor. This recipe is so simple, you can even use it as a starter recipe to teach your kids to start cooking. Just add the bold, flavorful crunch of DORITOS® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips to make the recipe extra special. Serve up these yummy snacks at a sleepover party, have them waiting as an after school snack, or add some milk and fruit to turn it into a whole meal.
- 1 oz. Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
- 1 whole wheat English muffin
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 sliced red pepper rings
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to broil or prepare a toaster oven for use.
- Separate and lightly toast the English muffin halves.
- Place the English muffin halves on a baking sheet. Spread the English muffins with tomato sauce.
- Layer one piece of mozzarella cheese on each English muffin half. Crumble some DORITOS® Tortilla Chips on top.
- Place a red pepper ring on top.
- Set the English muffin halves under the broiler for 2 minutes or heat them in the toaster oven till the cheese melts.
- Serve with more Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.