Doritos® Nacho Cheese Lasagna
1 bag (9 3/4 oz) Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
2 tbsp olive oil
1 lb lean ground beef
1 onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp taco seasoning
1 jar (15.5 oz) salsa
1 can (10 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
3 cups shredded Tex Mex cheese blend, divided
2 scallions, thinly sliced
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly crush Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips in bag. Reserve 1/2 cup crushed chips; set aside.
- In large skillet set over medium-high heat, add oil. Add ground beef and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 8 minutes or until starting to brown. Stir in onion, garlic and taco seasoning. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until starting to soften. Stir in salsa; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is cooked through and sauce has thickened.
- Remove skillet from heat. Stir in condensed soup and 1 cup Tex Mex cheese until blended.
- Spoon 1/2 cup beef mixture into bottom of greased 8 inch square baking dish. Layer with one-third remaining crushed chips, half the remaining beef mixture and 1/2 cup Tex Mex cheese. Repeat layers once. Layer in remaining crushed chips and remaining Tex Mex cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil. Change oven setting to broil. Sprinkle with reserved crushed chips and scallions. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.
For variation, substitute ground beef with ground turkey, pork or chicken. Substitute cream of chicken soup with cream of celery soup or cream of mushroom soup, if preferred.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.