Doritos® Nacho Cheese Buffalo Chicken Pizza Rolls
3/4 bag (9.75 oz bag) Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
3/4 cup Buffalo hot sauce, divided
1 lb store-bought pizza dough
1 1/4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
3 scallions, thinly sliced, divided
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In food processor, pulse Doritos® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips until finely crushed to make 1 1/2 cups. Transfer 1/3 cup crushed chips to small bowl and set aside.
- In medium bowl, stir together chicken and 1/4 cup Buffalo hot sauce until coated.
- On lightly floured work surface, roll out pizza dough to 15 x 11-inch rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick. Top evenly with cheese, Buffalo chicken mixture and half the scallions. Sprinkle with remaining crushed tortilla chips in food processor.
- Starting from one long end, roll up dough tightly into a log shape, pinching ends to seal. Cut into 12 even slices.
- Arrange rolls on parchment paper–lined baking sheet, spacing evenly.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling. Garnish with reserved 1/3 cup crushed tortilla chips and remaining scallions. Serve with remaining Buffalo hot sauce for dipping.
Tip: Alternatively, use canned pizza crust dough if preferred.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.