DORITOS® Nacho Cheese BBQ Brisket Nachos
- 1 (10-oz bag) DORITOS® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
- 2 lbs Smoked Brisket, chopped
- 2 cups Texas Style BBQ Sauce, see recipe
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pickled Jalapeno, diced
How to make it:
- On a plate, platter or cast iron skillet lay down a single layer of the chips.
- Evenly sprinkle chopped brisket all over the top of the chips, then top with BBQ sauce and cheddar cheese.
- Lay down a second layer of chips, meat, sauce and cheese.
- Top with pickled jalapenos and green onions and serve immediately.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.