DORITOS® Chicken Strips
- 2 1/2 cups DORITOS® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1-pound chicken tenders
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
How to make it:
- In a blender or small food processor, blend DORITOS® Nacho Cheese tortilla chips until finely ground. Add breadcrumbs; pulse to combine. Transfer to a shallow bowl.
- Toss chicken tenders with flour. Dip in egg, then dredge in bread crumb mixture until well coated.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium heat; in batches, cook chicken strips for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, whisk together sour cream, chives, mustard, garlic, salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- Serve chicken strips with sour cream and onion dip.
Tip: Alternatively, use boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs and cut them into 1-inch slices.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.