- 1 bag Tostitos® Cantina Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chocolate sauce
- 1 1/2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 banana, peeled and thinly sliced
- Sweetened whipped cream
How to make it:
- Arrange Tostitos® Cantina Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips on two large baking sheets.
- Lightly coat with cooking spray; sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over top.
- Toss until evenly coated.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes until crisp.
- Cool slightly.
- Arrange the chips on a long, shallow serving platter.
- Drizzle chocolate over the chips.
- Scatter the strawberries and banana over top.
- Serve with whipped cream for dipping.
Tip: Use any of your favourite fruit to garnish this nacho platter.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.