- BLUE Dip
- 1 jar TOSTITOS® Creamy Spinach Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup sour cream
- RED Dip
- 1 cup TOSTITOS® Salsa Con Queso
- 1 bag TOSTITOS® Restaurant Style chips
- 1 cup Rotisserie Chicken, Diced
- ¾ cup Buffalo Wing sauce
- ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack
- Green onions, sliced thin
- Stalk celery, sliced thin
How to make it:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- BLUE: Mix cream cheese and blue cheese together in a large mixing bowl. Fold in TOSTITOS® Creamy Spinach Dip and sour cream to take this party up a notch. Serve chilled.
- RED: Cut chicken into bipartisan bites. Place in a large mixing bowl with TOSTITOS® Salsa Con Queso and Buffalo Sauce.
- Once chicken is thoroughly coated, place in an oven-safe dish.
- Top with Monterey Jack and bake in oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese turns amber waves of golden brown. Serve warm.
- Garnish both with chopped celery, green onions and a generous supply of TOSTITOS® Restaurant Style chips.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered. Rate & review your favorite products.