Crunchy Cheddar Red Pepper Dip
Cheddar cheese flavor can make almost anything taste better. Give your next appetizer a tasty twist by adding CHEETOS® Cheese puffs. The crunchy crumbles atop the dip adds a fun, tasty element that excites any palette. This recipe for Crunchy Cheddar Red Pepper Dip makes for a quick and easy appetizer that is sure to please any crowd.
- 4 red peppers
- 1 large onion or 3 shallots, peeled and cut in chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 4.5 oz. CHEETOS® Puffs Cheese Flavored Snacks, crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cayenne pepper to taste
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 428 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut the peppers into quarters and remove the seeds.
- Place on the tray with the onion and garlic.
- Add Cayenne pepper to taste.
- Toss with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 45 minutes, tossing halfway through, until the tops of the peppers start to brown.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- Place all ingredients–including the oil from the pan–into a food processor. Blend for a couple of minutes until smooth.
- Top with crumbled Cheetos® Crunchy cheese flavored snacks.
All the classics you love + new flavors waiting to be discovered.